Auditor Yost announces Auditor of State Award recipients
The following is a news story from the Circleville Herald:
Columbus – Auditor of State Dave Yost is pleased to announce that the following local entity received the Auditor of State Award for their clean audit reports:
• Logan Elm Local School District (Pickaway County)
The Auditor of State Award is presented to local governments and school districts upon the completion of a financial audit. Entities that receive the award meet the following criteria of a “clean” audit report:
• The entity must file timely financial reports with the Auditor of State’s office in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles);
• The audit report does not contain any findings for recovery, material citations, material weaknesses, significant deficiencies, Single Audit findings or questioned costs;
• The entity’s management letter contains no comments related to:
• Ethics referrals
• Questioned costs less than $10,000
• Lack of timely report submission
• Failure to obtain a timely Single Audit
• Findings for recovery less than $100
• Public meetings or public records
• No other financial or other concerns exist that involve eligible entity.
A full copy of each report is available at ohioauditor.gov.
Kindergarten Registration and Screening
The Logan Elm School District announces the following schedule for registration of kindergarten students for the 2017-18 school year:
|Wednesday, March 29||8:30-3:00||at Washington Elementary|
|Thursday, March 30||8:30-3:00||at Pickaway Elementary|
|Thursday, April 6||8:30-3:00||at Laurelville Elementary|
PayForIt.net has a new mobile app that is now available for iOS and Android. The PayForIt.net Mobile App provides the ability to make payments to replenish lunch accounts and view purchase history. The PayForIt.net mobile app is a free download and can be found in the Apple App Store and Google Play.